Monday, August 4, 2014

St. Johns Pub

Location: St. Johns Theater & Pub. We went here on my birthday proper.



Fellow travelers: Sven & Cecilia. I forgot to take a picture! So I'm cheating by cropping them from a picture at yesterday's Cornelius Roadhouse Pass event.



Favorite light: My UNFAVORITE lights were the ones in front of the screen that stayed on during the whole movie.

Favorite art: None. It turns out the St. Johns location doesn't have much original art.

Food: Scooby snacks, tots, RC

Passport stamps: St. Johns Pub, Movies


Other items of note:
  • If I was going to see "The Edge of Tomorrow," I'm glad I did it as part of the passport project.
  • The movie projector in that location is distinctly skewed and cut off the bottom of the movie.
  • The staff is not friendly. 
  • I really liked the little upstairs area.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the Scooby snacks weren't better. With a name like that, how can you not feel hopeful? ...Totally agree about the quality of the film experience -- would not go back to that theatre again. Good company, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete