Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blue Moon Tavern & Grill

Location: Blue Moon Tavern & Grill after work. I was surprised they replaced the sign that's been there for years! I liked the old one much better. They have the old old sign on the ceiling now.

new sign: 

old sign:

old old sign:
 

Fellow travelers: Michaelmas!


Favorite light: nothing very notable at this location.

Favorite art: A lot of good stuff. My favorite is the blue moon logo w/ the hands erupting from its surface. I love the locations that have a long mural strip that wraps around a large space, like this one does.



Food: "Take Me to the Moon" Burger, tots, RC. That burger was definitely the best burger I've had at any McMenamins location, and one of the best ones I've ever had anywhere. Wow.

Passport stamps: Blue Moon Tavern & Grill. Decided to save the "Play a Game" stamp for the Tavern & Pool location.


Other items of note:
  • According to the waitress, this location burned down in 2000, but Michaelmas has no memory of it.
  • They now have shuffleboard. And a CD jukebox!

No comments:

Post a Comment